Saturday, June 20, 2009

You Like It? I Luvvv It!!! Pt. III


MAC, L'Oreal? Yep, cause I'm worth it!
Love the way I puts it on so perfect,
wipe the corners of my mouth so I work it.
When I walk down the hallway, they can't say nothin'.
Oh, oh oh, my lips so luscious!
The way I spice it up with the MAC-MAC brushes.
L'Oreal got them Wa-watermelon Crush-es.
That's probably the reason all these boys got crushes!
What you know 'bout me?
What you, what you know 'bout me?
What you know 'bout me?
What you, what you know...
is that my lip gloss is cool,
my lip gloss be poppin'!
I'm standin' at my locker
and all the boys keep stoppin'!

What you know 'bout me?
What you, what you know 'bout me?
What you know 'bout me?
What you, what you know...
is that my lip gloss is poppin',
my lip gloss is cool!
All the boys keep jockin'
and chase me after school!

Thanks to Lil' Mama we officially have an ode to lipgloss. I can't think of a beauty product more deserving of such accolades. After all, it was probably the first experience with makeup for most of us. And it still continues to be my personal favorite! That is why I am constantly in search of the perfect one! In my search, I have found that I own several different brands with similar shades. You guessed it, there are many lipgloss/lipstick dupes out there! So here's my list.
Enjoy!

If you like=You're gonna love
Lipglosses/Lip Liners/Lipsticks
Chanel Black Tie Glossimer = Milani Desire
Chanel Blizzard Glossimer = Wet ‘n Wild Bronzeberry Gloss
Chanel Electric Glossimer = Prestige Vinylwear Lipgloss in Merengue
Chanel Giggle Glossimer = Neutrogena Chic gloss
Chanel Glaze Glossimer = Prestige Vinylwear Lipgloss in Glaze
Chanel Spark Glossimer = Prestige Lipgloss in Spark
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer = Prestige Vinylwear Lipgloss in Alloy
Chanel Vamp Lipstick = Wet 'n Wild Blackest Red Lipstick
Chanel Nude Liner = Max Factor Liner in Nude
Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick = Maybelline Drippin Honey Wet Shine Lipstick
Lancome Bonfire Juicy Tube = L'Oreal Colour Juice in Melonade
Lancome Chai Freeze Juicy Tube = NYC Liquid Lipstick Pen in Kerry
Lancome Dreamsicle Juicy Tube = Prestige Vinylwear Lipgloss in Mica
Lancome Miracle Juicy Tube = Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Fairy Romantic
Lancome Simmer Juicy Tube= L’oreal Strawberry Smoothie Color Juice
MAC Girlfriend Liner = Prestige Lip Liner in Baby
MAC Mahogany Liner = Prestige Lip Liner in Auburn
MAC Plum Liner = Revlon Colorstay Plum Liner
MAC Stripdown Liner = Rimmel Femme Fatale
MAC Spice Liner = Wet 'n Wild #712 Liner
MAC Chai Lipglass = Bonne Belle Lip Lites in Cappuccino
MAC Clear Lipglass = Wet 'n Wild Glassy Gloss in Clear
MAC C-Thru Lipglass = Milani Secret
MAC Dreamy Lipglass = Wet 'n Wild Precious Metals Lipgloss in Sugar Plum
MAC Explicit Lipglass = Bonne Belle Lip Lites in Shoutin' Sugar
MAC Freezefrost Lipglass = Wet 'n Wild in Shimmy Shimmer
MAC Fancy That Lipglass = Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Marquise Peach
MAC Impish Lipglass = Rimmel Vinyl Lip in Eastend Snob
MAC Lovechild Lipglass = Rimmel Snog Lipgloss
MAC Lust Lipglass = L’oreal Color Juice in Passionfruit Squeeze
MAC Lychee Luxe Lipglass = Neutrogena Lipgloss in First Blush
MAC Nico Lipglass = L'Oreal Glass Shines in Luminous Lilac
MAC Nymphette Lipglass = Rimmel Lip Gloss in Airy Fairy
MAC Oh Baby Lipglass = Milani Serendipity Gloss
MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass = Neutrogena Lipgloss in Tickled
MAC Prrr Lipglass = L’oreal Color Juice in Mai Tai
MAC Russian Red Lipglass = Prestige Vinylwear Lipgloss in Sleek
MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass = Milani Taboo
MAC Acrylicka Lip Lacquer = Maybelline Lip Polish in Mauvie Star
MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass = Milani Coral Shimmer Lipgloss
MAC Blonde on Blonde Lipstick = Wet 'n Wild Gold Rush #770A
MAC Bubbles Lipstick = Wet 'n Wild #516A
MAC Carnal Lipstick = L'Oreal Wine and Dine
MAC Creme de la Femme Lipstick = Milani Pink Chiffon
MAC Dainty Cake Lipstick = NYC Firefly #306b
MAC Delish Lipstick = Wet 'n Wild Ice Cream
MAC Diva Lipstick = Jane Lipstick in Really Raisin
MAC Film Noir Lipstick = L'Oreal Colour Endure Lipstick in Hot Fudge
MAC Flavour Lipstick = Maybelline Lipstick in Nude Pink
MAC Frenzy Lipstick = Revlon Lipstick in Bamboo Bronze
MAC Frou Lipstick = Bonne Bell Lipstick in Vanilla Volts
MAC Grid Lipstick = Bonne Bell LipGear in Traffic Jam
MAC Haku Lipstick = Wet 'n Wild #546A
MAC High Tea Lipstick = Milani Sheer Lipstick in Amaterro
MAC Hyper Lipstick = Revlon Lipstick in Granite
MAC Lame Lipstick = Prestige Lipstick in Sorbet
MAC Modum Lipstick = Almay Lipstick in Malt
MAC O Lipstick = Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Copperglow Berry
MAC Sequin Lipstick = Almay Sequin One Coat Lipstick
NARS Orgasm Lipgloss = NYC Sungold Lipgloss
NARS Pillow Talk Lipgloss = Rimmel Vinyl Lip Star in Be A Star
NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss = Neutrogena Moisture Shine in Groove
Stila Apricot Lipglaze = Prestige Fuzzy Navel Jet Stream Gloss
Stila Jane Lipstick = Rimmel Birthday Suit Lipstick

3 comments:

  1. Love it girl, my lipgloss will not be poppin' too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and God send for those of us who love the expensive lip products but can only afford the cheaper alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list and God send for those of us who love the expensive lip products but can only afford the cheaper alternatives.

    ReplyDelete