Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trick or Treat?



Hey beauty junkies! Sorry for the delayed post but I'm back now and hopefully for good!

If anyone knows me personally, they will tell you that I am one of the biggest scaredy cats around. That being said, I'm really not big on Halloween. However, I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to let my creative juices flow and to indulge in some sweets, LOL! I started to think of costumes which could be easily achieved primarily using makeup. Here's the first look in this Halloween Series...Greek Goddess.

This look can be easily achieved, you just need some gold eyeshadow and bronzer to create a gilded effect. The look can be as simple or dramatic as you wish. Just add a sheet styled as a toga and grab some leaves for a wreath for your head and your costume will be complete. Now, if it were that simple to conquer Rome...

Crime does pay!
The Makeup Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment